About this Blog

What’s with this blog?

Well, where do I begin? The main reason why I’m doing this is to better myself. Actually, no, I don’t even know who I am. So let’s start from the top. I’m trying to figure out who it is I am.
You see, for most of my life I’ve been suffering from Manic Depression and it wasn’t until recently that I decided to finally seek professional help because my life had just plummeted into total darkness.

So this blog is pretty much my way of expressing myself to the world, fully and indiscriminately, so that I can not only air out what’s in my mind but also take in what the world sees me as. That’s right, I’m asking for your help. Help me find myself and wake up to ‘a tomorrow with no mistakes’...

This blog will not only be awareness into my life and my mood disorders. But also help for those who feel they are in similar shoes as I am. Apart from that I will be posting articles, opinions and what not on things I love and have great interests in – these will include arts, music, books and psychology and self improvement to name the least.

This blog is pretty much my mirror image reflected out in the form of letters, words and thoughts. So...be prepared for slight split personailty symptoms, hot and cold, funny yet seriousness too. But this is also my way of finally celebrating who it is I am. I have been on a trail of enlightnment, of becoming a better man. We never want to repeat the mistakes of the past.