My medication memoirs

As I get treatment for my Bi Polar I've decided to document everything from how my daily activities and behaviour may have changed to what medication I am taking and what effects are taking place.

I'll try and share as much as I can or feel like with everyone. I'm doing this for various reasons.

1. For those who don't have to deal with a mood disorder or any kind of mental difficulties to gain an insight into what someone who does suffer. Remember all 'sufferers' (I don't like using this word much) are different in their own rights, all brains are different. So consider this insight unique - to some degree.

2. For those who think they might be experiencing some kind of difficulties or know they are but aren't too sure whether they are the only ones - I'm hoping I can show you that there may be at least one person out there like you and you can deal with it the same way I have.
I want to share with you what I go through everyday epsecially with any medication I have been prescribed so you can either be encouraged or discouraged to go ahead with help or a prescription similar to mine. (Note: I am only supplying this information as INFORMATION, and not any advice - doctors and professionals should be the people who ultimately give you any advice you need to take onboard)

3. Lastly, this is for all those who ahve been through it or are going through it, whether it may be similar to my situation or different, in a hope that you may share your knowledge in case it can help or enlighten me.

Click here for my Medication Memoirs - June (So far)

0 comments: